U-Tech Magnetic separators come in ferrite, medium rare earth and full rare earth models. While the ferrite magnets have a gauss value of 800 to 1000, medium rare earth comes with a gauss value of 2300 to 2500. The highest power magnetic separators employ full rare earth magnets which has a gauss value of 4000. These full rare earth models are used for very fine grinding applications and places where carbide/tungsten is being ground.
The major advantages of U-Tech Magnetic Separator over competitors are:
- Only a 40W motor is used to power the drum whereas competitors use 180W.
- Positive drive for the gum roller for better squeezing of dust.
- Special design where the magnets are stationary and only the outer drum rotates.
- Easy scrape design to remove dust efficiently.
- These Magnetic separators are available in capacities ranging from 50 LPM to 1000 LPM.